We’re working to keep you and our employees safe.
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several months learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Cure and the cokoh family of products, this means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have made several moves in response to the threat of COVID-19. Cure has always and will always operate a medical marijuana processing facility that is licensed and inspected by the Department of Health in the state it is operating in. Additionally, all our employees are trained in the industry standard ServSafe certification.
Cure considers what we do an essential medical service dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our patients. We will take every measure possible to remain open during this crisis. We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
What is Cure doing during this COVID-19 outbreak to keep our patients and employees safe?
- We have instructed employees to stay home if they are showing any signs of a fever or cough.
- All employees must wash their hands upon entering our facility and routinely throughout the day.
- Employees have been asked to minimize physical contact between each other.
- Protective gloves are being worn by employees within our manufacturing facility and during product deliveries.
- We’ve increased our cleaning and sanitizing efforts in our facility by disinfecting all surfaces and door handles routinely throughout the day.
- Signage is posted throughout our facility to reinforce behavior that employees can take to reduce the risk of contact with the virus.
- Our team is developing contingency operational and staffing plans to minimize potential disruption in services in the event of a worsening situation.
The health and wellbeing of our patients, caregivers, and employees is paramount to us. We understand how important access to medical marijuana is to each of you. We are making every effort possible to make sure that we can continue to serve you. For updates from Cure, please check our website at cokoh.co
The Cure Ohio & Oklahoma Teams and cokoh Family of Products